Our current listing

Charlie Bucket (November 16, 2018 10:59:18 am)
Grandpa Joe is a scumbag. He mentally and physically abused me for as long as I can remember. Fortunately the bastard died a year after the factory tour.
Charlie's Bucket (November 9, 2018 11:16:09 pm)
Easy for you to say, you haven't had to endure his wrinkly, 96 and a half year old cock.
Rolled Darl (November 8, 2018 12:48:41 pm)
Fuck Grandpa Joe and all this lazy cunt stands for...
RaymondScoms (October 29, 2018 4:27:30 pm)
good! super!
Grandpa Joe (October 24, 2018 11:17:21 am)
I agree with all above comments.
charlie (October 24, 2018 8:11:57 am)
dont be a rotton vermitious kinid.... not alot of people hire old people.... the excitement of charlie being happy about somthing got joe going, not the ticket, golden twinkle in his eye... he was happy for the first time in years and motivated and everyone hates him lol.... so if i had a factory and my name was joe what would happen if i hared one of these people that commented here.... today..... they would lie to my face and try to screw me..... becasue people are just as desperate as joe. they just lie.....
grandpa joe (October 24, 2018 7:53:02 am)
its called depression/comedy, if joe did no win he would die sad in horrible conditions no forseeable hope for 3 generations (whats the little boy got to hope for now)charlie asked i wish you could go. that motivated joe to get up.. joe fell multiple times getting up. most would give up... they die of shame... i never thought my life would be...... any thing but.....catastrophy... no will/shame/why bother people dont act like this on purpos so kill them with kindness its all there black and white.... its a story about private vs corporate buisness and how people act in that enviornment
Stephanie Kewn (October 21, 2018 10:34:18 am)
Thanks for the warning about the old bastard Granpa Joe being a touchy feely pervert... had he been stood near me ... my arse would have been twitching like a rabbit’s nose!! The unskilled bather motherfucker that he is!!!
Jamesagoke (October 6, 2018 8:35:20 am)
I just like the valuable info you supply for your articles. I'll bookmark your blog and check again here frequently.
Michaeldab (October 6, 2018 8:08:12 am)
Like me

Next page >

Sign the Book

Your name:

Your email:

Your comments

This page last modified on July 10, 2018
This site is intended as criticism of the works mentioned. We believe our use of copyrighted materials constitutes fair use of those materials. No threat to copyright or trademarks is intended.