Our current listing

Joe Mama (January 17, 2024 10:12:44 am)
Thank you for revealing to me the truth about Grandpa Joe. Fuck that ratbag industrial spy bastard!
Grandpa Joe's Bastard Child (January 16, 2024 4:38:07 pm)
Googoo gaga. Grandpa joe has gone gaga. Ill-tempered, mild-mannered, and over all just a horrible person.
P.S.
Is this a euphemism for Joe Biden?
vriska (January 13, 2024 5:39:14 pm)
damn you grandpa joe !! his outfits are ugly , also . being poor is no excuse for those sweaters .
Chocolate Lover (November 6, 2023 11:38:34 am)
Man, Grandpa Joe is such a bad influence! No wonder people are hating him.
Boe Jiden (September 14, 2023 5:39:19 am)
I just want to make a few things clear:

The Holocaust happened.

Hitler was a demonic figure.
Grandpa Joe is a ratbag, industrial spy, and a bastard.

And instead of giving it a platform, our political leaders should be calling out and rejecting antisemitism wherever it hides.

Silence is complicity.
Grandpa Joe's Secret Affair (September 14, 2023 5:34:08 am)
like- can y'all stop slandering this man? god forbid a man have hobbies jesus christ
Grandpa Joe Enjoyer. (September 14, 2023 5:32:54 am)
Good heavens! Such a horrible page, dedicated to hating such a jolly old fellow. Shame on you, whoever runs this page, what a nasty little trick this is!
Grandma Josephine (August 20, 2023 12:22:30 am)
I hope my ratbag, bastard, industrial spy husband rots eternally in a boiling vat of tar.
Jordan (August 13, 2023 4:14:19 pm)
I watched Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory about three weeks ago and all I've been able to think about since then is how much of a prick Grandpa Joe is. I feel so sick to my stomach
Lemon Meringue Hatred (July 8, 2023 5:16:42 pm)
I hate that man, he really is a scum bag. Watching the movie now and I do so hate him

Next page >

Sign the Book

You must answer this skill testing question!
If there are 2 Oompa Loompas and they are joined by 2 more, how many Oompa Loompas are there?

Your name:

Your email:

Your comments

This page last modified on 2023-02-26
This site is intended as criticism of the works mentioned. We believe our use of copyrighted materials constitutes fair use of those materials. No threat to copyright or trademarks is intended.