Our current listing
- Sage (June 24, 2021 12:05:30 am)
- Goodness gracious, I hadn’t known of Grandpa Joe’s despicable nature until now! How awful of him to mooch off his family!
- bob (April 29, 2021 7:12:09 am)
- Grandpa Joe is a piece of lard
- Willymaster (April 27, 2021 5:35:35 am)
- I will eat uncle joe
- Sam Ferguson @plym (March 28, 2021 7:22:18 pm)
- I hate grandpa Joe
- Daniel Hackney (March 9, 2021 3:05:40 pm)
- I'm so delighted to find a site like this bringing such a wonderfully written (albeit, despicable) movie villain to the forefront of the social sphere. I truly do hate Grandpa Joe, and I'm hoping I can convince the world to hate him just the same.
- Slugworth (February 11, 2021 5:58:25 am)
- A thoroughly despicable lowlife. Thank you for exposing the misdemeanours of this nasty parasite, known to wider society as Grandpa Joe. I suspect the faint prospect of the government one day legalising euthanasia to rid the world of such scum was the only reason to give the tireless Mrs Bucket some sort of hope.
- Concerned Citizen (January 5, 2021 4:03:05 pm)
- This man is celebrated by too many people, he must be scoured by the steel wool of justice.
- Coop (October 30, 2020 7:06:43 pm)
- Thank you for opening my eyes to the truth.
- Terryvet (September 22, 2020 2:55:47 am)
- Very interesting to read you
Good luck to you
- Walter Wonka (September 20, 2020 4:11:37 am)
- Grandpa Joe once agreed to watch my cat for the week
I was away in Albuquerque. He said he would be over daily to change the litter in the litter box. He only did it 3 times in the 7 days I was away. Believe that shit?? Really, hard to trust what he says he’ll do anymore after a stunt like that....
Next page >
Sign the Book