Our current listing

Sam Ferguson @plym (March 28, 2021 7:22:18 pm)
I hate grandpa Joe
Daniel Hackney (March 9, 2021 3:05:40 pm)
I'm so delighted to find a site like this bringing such a wonderfully written (albeit, despicable) movie villain to the forefront of the social sphere. I truly do hate Grandpa Joe, and I'm hoping I can convince the world to hate him just the same.
Slugworth (February 11, 2021 5:58:25 am)
A thoroughly despicable lowlife. Thank you for exposing the misdemeanours of this nasty parasite, known to wider society as Grandpa Joe. I suspect the faint prospect of the government one day legalising euthanasia to rid the world of such scum was the only reason to give the tireless Mrs Bucket some sort of hope.
Concerned Citizen (January 5, 2021 4:03:05 pm)
This man is celebrated by too many people, he must be scoured by the steel wool of justice.
Coop (October 30, 2020 7:06:43 pm)
Thank you for opening my eyes to the truth.
Terryvet (September 22, 2020 2:55:47 am)
Very interesting to read you
Good luck to you
Walter Wonka (September 20, 2020 4:11:37 am)
Grandpa Joe once agreed to watch my cat for the week
I was away in Albuquerque. He said he would be over daily to change the litter in the litter box. He only did it 3 times in the 7 days I was away. Believe that shit?? Really, hard to trust what he says he’ll do anymore after a stunt like that....
Iron Sheik (September 16, 2020 1:31:26 pm)
The Grandpa Joe is a facking piece of garbage just like the hollywood blonde jabroni hulk Hogan and Andre the giant.
Melanie Stockwell (August 27, 2020 6:51:47 pm)
Once Grandpa Joe was perverted towards me. Thank you so much for making this page, and bringing his women-hating ways to light.
Grandpa Joe (July 30, 2020 10:56:41 pm)
All of this is true. I can no longer hide the truth from the educated.

Next page >

Sign the Book

You must answer this skill testing question!
If there are 4 Oompa Loompas and they are joined by 3 more, how many Oompa Loompas are there?

Your name:

Your email:

Your comments

This page last modified on March 8, 2021
This site is intended as criticism of the works mentioned. We believe our use of copyrighted materials constitutes fair use of those materials. No threat to copyright or trademarks is intended.